Sunday, September 06, 2009

Oh, the piles of crap...

I manage to accumulate. Add to that no purging for almost 2 years (since my life has been in chaos...) and it all equals saturday night spent sorting crap so I can walk through my future sewing/office/writing/scrapping room. Tack on a mini meltdown about moving and you have a perfect recipe for an empty bottle of wine and one tired mama.
I often wonder if we'll ever live somewhere long enough for me to really use the damn sewing/office/writing/scrapping room. I am really SO SICK of moving, packing, unpacking, sorting, painting, hanging, decorating, shopping. Yes, I said shopping. I think I am totally burnt out. To the point of considering never leaving North Carolina ever again. And for those of you who really know me... that is a shocker. Hope you were sitting down.
Off to collapse into a (hopefully) deep sleep.
Tiffers

2 comments:

Connie Drago said...

wow - you staying in NC, that is a monumental statement! But, on the plus side, that means you're close by!!
hope all the sorting gets better. I'm getting ready for school to start Tuesday. I'll talk to you soon. Give hugs and kisses to the kiddos.
Love you guys.

thekellyfive said...

Awww man. All I can say is I feel your pain. 8 houses in 4 years, and another possible move on the horizon. I think about you and yours all the time. Hope to have some news on a possible job for Brandon soon and I'll let you know. Keep the prayers coming! :)