Monday, August 31, 2009

one enlistment, 2 global moves, 3 weddings, 4 kids and 20 years later...


The man I married 3 times...and would marry all over again!

and here I am. And who knew a reunion with the people I knew during the most anxiety ridden stage of my life would be SO MUCH FUN!!
So, high school just wasn't all that fun for me. I spent so much damn time worrying about other people's opinions, my social status, my wardrobe and my love life that I just plain forgot to enjoy it. Not to say that 4 years went by with nary a fun time...but really, I don't recall a ton of fun. I remember being completely consumed with worry and anxiety A LOT. Although, I must say my best year was my senior year. Steph, Wes, Stacey and I were the coolest music geeks around and we had an absolute blast. SO, I guess in retrospect...
as Michelle so eloquently put it "Good Lord, we're all adults now, who gives a shit what happened twenty years ago!"
I second that!!
My reunion was hysterical. Suffice it to say that there was a discussion regarding a lack of underwear, a ridiculously long walk in the dark...over a fence...through some woods...to a VERY closed bar, a push up contest (in my finery with my best friend,) NEED I GO ON? A ridiculously good time was had and I will definitely sign up for the next one. BUT next time I vote for a whole weekend of stupidity.
I must say, I was really bummed not to have more time to talk to many old friends. There were many people I was SO looking forward to catching up with. And before I could blink, the night was over and I had not one more minute to chat. So, if I missed catching up with ya, hope to see you at the next one!
And Kristine Eisenacher...girl you rock. Bringing a sweet baby and an even more wonderful hubby to keep that baby...that is awesome! Wish we could have chatted more than 3 words on the way out!
So, now enjoy these ridiculous pics and feel free to comment... I'd love to hear from you.

My oldest and bestest friend....


4 friends VERY late in the par-tay mode!

Why am I the only one who still has hair?

Karena, Jen and Me...damn we some young chicks!! LOL


The fab four...together again for the first time in TWENTY years!

My sweet, wonderful, very missed pal...Shawn. Missed you all these years!

Steph and me... watch it or we might break into song...again!

The first boy I ever kissed (behind a barn in the 7th grade!)... Jason

Man, that Randy is a lucky dude!! Hee Hee :-)
Note the bar crawl ringleader (Sheila) hiding in the center...



Sheila's hubby Marty...always trying to get in the BED!

No comments: