Thursday, September 25, 2008

Babies....Babies...what can they be?

So, I must admit, I've known for several weeks what we are having. I decided to wait until I went back for another ultrasound to confirm. Well, the babies are GREAT, growing right on schedule and up to a whopping 11 oz and 12 oz respectively. I bet none of you are reading this, since you've all scrolled down to see what the pics say...


These are my babies!!!


This is my sweet baby A sucking ... thumb


This is my sweet baby B hiding .... face


This is Baby A again... do you see anything there?
NOPE!! I'm a girl!!


This is Baby B again... not shy one bit!!!!!!
What do you see under that arrow?
You guessed it!!
I'M A BOY!!


Blessings, blessings, we are filled with joy.
Blessed are we with a girl and a boy.
Answered prayers from our Lord.
A guarantee we will never be bored!
A bit in shock are we still,
Wait til we get that diaper bill!
The Lord never gives what you do not need,
4 children will fill our hearts indeed!
Thanks to all for your kind words,
now just sign up to come corral our herd!
Love to all from the clan mac,
our rapidly expanding pack!



6 comments:

Aimee said...

That is so awesome! One of each. How excited are you? Another little girl for you to use all the girls cute clothes. Then a boy that has no clothes yet, so that means you get to go SHOPPING! Do you want me to send you some cheesy Japanese boy clothes? How about Anpanman (you know who I mean.)

thekellyfive said...

YEA!!!! I thought you weren't going to find out what you're having... but I'm glad you did! I though Roman was going to have it rough with two sisters, but having THREE sister... I hope your little guy likes to play dress up :) So happy for you!

4 Coops & a Mutt said...

One of each! Very exciting. Eva & Charlie get to have a chance to scare girl friends away from a little brother and have one more sister to share clothes with.

Unknown said...

What a blessing! Congratulations!!

Connie Drago said...

Amazing!!
The Clan McCawley is truly blessed.
Loving parents, who are the best! 2 sweet girls, 2 babies on the way - love, happiness, and a speedy return for Dad we all pray.
We love you and miss you,
can't wait to come see,
the whole family mac,
oh how busy you'll be!
but if anyone can,
you'll handle it with ease,
for loving your family,
comes easy to thee.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

What beautiful babies...ultrasounds are so much fun! Congratulations on your sweet little girl and boy :)