Thursday, September 25, 2008

Serious pregnancy brain...

So this morning I wake, exhausted because I am:
a. pregnant with twins
b. without my hubby
c. sick
d. going to bed too late
e. pregnant with twins!

As I make my way to the kitchen to start the ONE cup of coffee I am allowed (shouldn't I be allowed 2 since there are 2 babies?,) I notice there seems to be a lot of light coming from the garage. Well imagine my horror when I discovered I had slept the entire night with the garage door wide open, the door to the playroom and laundry room open! Thank God I live on base and on a quiet and safe street. Talk about a freak out. And the funny thing is, I could swear that door was shut last night when I went to bed. But unless there is some random phenomenon that makes your garage door open when you have the opener in your purse, I'm pretty sure I just forgot to check it. UGH.

In other mac family news: I am 20 weeks preggers as of yesterday and off to another ultrasound. Feeling good overall, just feeling HUGE already and I have a LONG way to go. I'm going to need a counterbalance weight just to stand up straight by the end. Maybe some ankle weights and some weighted undies will help. :-)

AND, I am currently seeking advice on cloth diapers (this does NOT include telling me I'm nuts,) as I've crunched the numbers and diapering 2 little butts for 3 more years is NOT in the mac family budget. I'm leaning towards Fuzzi bunz and kissaluvs with whisper wraps. ANGI & LUCIA: give me the scoop!!!!

Okay, off to the shower. Hopefully I won't forget anything today.

Love!
tiffers
p.s. pics and info from ultrasound will be forthcoming!!!!

3 comments:

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

We loved our Fuzzi Bunz but I am sure there are some new and improved things out there, too...check out Diaper Pin website for some reviews and updated info. I can't imagine being in your shoes right now...I feel tired just from solo parenting can't imagine doing this AND dealing with a twin pregnancy! You are amazing!

Aimee said...

OK, you are crazy but cloth diapering is something I can totally see you doing. I am sure you will start sewing you own diaper covers too.

Backside of Thirty said...

Fuzzi Bunz ROCK!!! I used them here and there. I think for the money you will save it is worth it!!! Do not buy the flushable liners. They are scratchy, not comfy for babies!
Love- The Gomez Familia in North Carolina