Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My next 10 favorite things...

about our trip to Maryland.

1. Diaper Head (self explanatory, see pics below...)




2. FINALLY catching my Mom standing in a parking space so NO ONE else can get it and taking her picture (this was on the ill-fated trip to Gilligan's, where we dined with drunks...)



3. Sneaking upstairs and peeking through the crack of the door to watch Ivy patiently reading to Charley before bed. One of the sweetest memories!



4. Observing genetics in action as Joey and Eva become little cleaning people. What can I say, cleanliness is next to Godliness AND it just really gives me the warm fuzzies. (I know, there is help for people like me...)



5. Charley & Haley snuggling in the sunlight.




6. Eva & Laura's little Shih-tzu. I swear she carried that sweet little puppy around for an hour! Makes me feel bad that her getting a little dog got trumped by the twins! Maybe next summer...




7. JoJo "reading" a magazine during a particularly contentious moment...



8. Supermodel JoJo...



9. Mommy Love...



10. The sweet sight of children off to play...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun!!! You have a beautiful family!

We went to MD for the first time over Labor Day weekend and loved it there. Great place!