Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tell me, tell me, what do you see?

How many babies are growing in me?

TWO!! Two precious little gifts from God. I know it's a little hard to see in the pics, but I accidentally forgot the really clear pics at home. :-(



Although some of you already know our exciting news, we have waited until I cleared at least 4 ultrasounds and the 12 week mark to announce it to the FREE WORLD!! Today I heard and saw my little beans again on a visit to my hometown OB, Dr. Aron, who said they look great! They are due to arrive sometime in late january. Please pray that my hubby will bet to be here for the birth, as he is not scheduled to arrive home until mid february. I'm currently scheduling visits, so please feel free to let me know if you're a glutton for punishment and want to drop in to help me in my chaos after the birth!

Rapidly expanding Mom of a lot of kids....
Love,
Tiff

8 comments:

4 Coops & a Mutt said...

Best news EVER! So glad everything is looking great. Once Craig gets home this fall I will schedule my helping hands visit. Love you all! Tami

thekellyfive said...

Yea!!! I'm the first one on the blog to leave a "CONGRATS" comment!!! Wow... #3 adds a whole new dimension of difficulty to child-rearing, but #3 and #4 AT THE SAME TIME!!! But if anyone can handle it, it's you! Hope to see you in a couple weeks.

Aimee said...

Yeah!!!! I think you need 2 more girls. That would be fun! You are always in my thoughts and I wish you were here.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear the news...double happiness! Hope all continues to go smoothly and really keeping my fingers crossed that Charles makes it back in time for their arrival.

The Solley Six said...

This is a whole new world...you'll be my first Mom-of-twins friend so I'll be sharing all your twin stories. Thank goodness you'll have Eva and Charley to help out with playing peek-a-boo and feeding. My kids LOVE that stuff and Cort never laughs as hard as he does when he's getting attention from the big kids.
I want belly pics for Christmas!

ER-Nurse said...

I am so glad you posted a pic. I was wondering when you would do that. Charles will be home for their delivery. I am praying hard for that and his safe return home. Give Charley and Eva kisses and hugs from Aunt Tonya. I have a package for them I need to mail too.

Love ya,

Tonya

Anonymous said...

Twins...Can ya believe it. That is double trouble for us in our lil household of love. And add in Eva and Charley...Boy Oh Boy...But I know they will be Daddy's Lil Angels just like my two beautiful lil girls Eva and Charley. Of course my beautiful, loving wife Tiff will get enjoy most of their love seeing how she will be with them during the day. I wonder if I can convince her that I need to stay on active duty until I hit 30 years..Ha! Ha!..Just kidding, I don't think I could do this much more past 20.
Love,
Charles

Unknown said...

What wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!