Sunday, August 10, 2008

Love across the miles...

Since my love is so far away on his big day, I'm posting this free for all the world to see. Please take time and add to my rhyme, with birthday wishes and hugs or kisses.

A birthday rhyme to pass the time...

On August 11, 1969
The stork dropped you just in time
For one day sooner or one day late
We might not have had our first date
As you might have taken a different route
One with less patience for my sweet pout!
So in honor of your life
I'll give you no strife
Just bring you smiles
across the miles...

Today is your day
You'll spend it with pay
We hope you have fun
And your work is all done
But if it is not
And it is really hot
Just remember that we
Are singing with glee
to celebrate your birth
with a whole ton of mirth!

Birthday wishes from everyone!
From Eva:
Happy Birthday, I hope your birthday is fun! Are you going to have any cake? Daddy, I miss you and I hope you send another video. It's okay if you don't have lots of time, you can send a really short one. I miss you Daddy and I Love you. Bye.

From Charley:
Daddy, Miss you! Happy Birthday!

From JoJo:
Hi. Call me when you get home and I love you and Happy Birthday! You rock!

From Ivy:
Happy Birthday and I miss you!

From Haley:
Happy Birthday and I love you!! Be Safe!

From Sam:
I hope you are doing well and keeping cool somehow. There is not a day that has gone by that I do not think of you and know this must be very hard for you. You are such a wonderful father and your children are so amazing. They are doing well and having fun with their cousins and I truly hope that you know how much you are loved and missed on your birthday. Please take care and stay safe. Love, your favorite sister in law, Samantha XOXOXOXO

From Me:
Today will be bittersweet for us, as we think of you and celebrate you all day. We love you so much and are with you every moment of today in spirit. Today is so special to me, because is marks the day you came into this world and without you in this world, there would be no us, no mini-macs and no twin macs. I can't imagine a life where I'm not married to you! What a wonderful day this is and I thank God every day for bringing us together and for every blessing we have. I'm holding all your gifts and desserts in reserve and we'll have a heck of a shindig when you come home. I Love You so much! Happy Birthday!

Love,
tiffers and the clan mac

6 comments:

4 Coops & a Mutt said...

Happy birthday Charles! Stay safe and if you get the chance find a cool spot to take a deep breath on your day. All our best, The Coopers (Craig, Tami, Grace and Ella)

rlewis said...

Charles, I pray that your heart is full on your special day. Your girls await your return and two little ones are about to be blessed by getting you as a dad! You are so loved and thought of everyday... especially while you are away.

Love in Him-Bec

Connie Drago said...

Happy Birthday Charles! Wishing you a day of happiness, and a year of much love, great luck, and joy! Take good care of yourself. We are praying for your safety and speedy return.
Love, Connie and Kevin

Anonymous said...

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful heartfelt birthday wishes. I love and miss you all. Your wishes brought tears and smiles after a long day. Tell Eva that although I didn't get to have cake, I did have some peanut butter and macadamia nut cookies. Tell my lil Bugaboo Charley that Daddy misses her and loves her as well. Tiff, my loving wife, you never cease to amaze me with your birthday and holiday rhymes, thank you darling for making my day. I love and miss you very much. Hugs and Kisses from Iraq
Charles

ER-Nurse said...

Happy Birthday Big Brother!!! I sent you an E-card to your personal email hope you get it. I love you and pray for your safe return. Stay safe.

Tonya

ER-Nurse said...

Tiff thank you for loving my brother so much. I am so glad you found each other. Love you.