Thursday, December 27, 2012

The End...


piped up my Charley bean, just after the preacher had Sam & Jim Ed recite their vows, to the delight of the crowd gathered to celebrate with them...

Eva danced the night away with Rebecca...spinning, shaking and dancing tandem "Gundam Style" with Ivy (who stole the show with her dance moves!) 

Charley stole Daddy's tie, learned the particulars of pool from Uncle Markie, snacked on cupcakes, shook the second floor of Rosewood with Jake & Luke...

Ivy spoke sweet words to her Mom & new StepDad, Jim Ed...

I cried.  I laughed.  I smiled so much my face hurt.  And I was filled to the core with gratitude for the happiness that radiated from my sister & her darling husband on their amazing day.

And then I saw a picture of Charles and I dancing...and I knew with every fiber of my being that my sister and her husband have that something....that invisible tether...that permanence of love that God has blessed Charles and I with.  I know that no matter what, forever, she will love him as I love Charles.

Blessings, so many blessings.














No comments: