Thursday, December 27, 2012

MOM, there is NO NOTHING in there!


...and other "Maxisms"

MOM!  You wipe my butt?! (Grover voice...)

MOM!  I don't like that shirt, it has buttons on it!  (whiney voice, not cute!)

MOM!  I HAVE TO GO POTTY! (Grover voice with urgency, similar to Grover when he is attempting to be Super Grover and fly, which never turns out well...)

MOM!  I watch a tiny movie?  (said while showing me tiny with his fingers...exactly what is a tiny movie?  Do you watch it on a tiny screen?  I'm pretty sure it's Max's way of convincing me that it's not a big deal to watch TV AGAIN.)

MOM!  (note all quotes begin with MOM, because he never just says, Hey Mom, Can I ....It's MOM with an exclamation point and Grover voice...)
You come over HERE! (here said just like King of the Hill or some other southern cartoon character I can't understand without a southern dictionary...)

Suffice it to say...I love listening to his sweet and amazing voice, I shed a little tear every time his voice gets a little more grown up and his grammar gets a little better...
Love my lil' southern gentleman!



No comments: