Monday, November 23, 2009

Turkey Day is zooming in...


so I guess I'd better post Halloween pics!

Our (doubled from last year!) clan pumpkin picking at Mike's Farm


2 Happy Halloweenies celebrating with face paint at the carnival!

Halloween Storytime with Mason the Dragon!
I TOTALLY conned Charley into wearing this costume because I selfishly still love it, since it was my first endeavor into making stuff for my kiddos!


BIG BABY BUMBLEBEE and his petite little flower...


Our crazy little beans ready for some candy huntin'!


OOOOOOHHHHHHHH....scary punkins!
One VERY scary little ghost and the Princess of the Ice Kingdom
(Makes sense since Charley scares the crap out of me most of the time and Eva has boiling water in her veins.)
The bigs returning from round #2 of treating... Daddy is so much nicer than Mommy. I made them walk, like I HAD to when I was a kid. See, my parents were mean and made me & my sister walk to all the houses. My brother, on the other hand, got a chauffered hayride around the neighborhood. Hee Hee Hee....



Eva, TOTALLY brave, and so not scared of this awesome haunted house. (although...she did have a death grip on my hand...)

SO...
The night before Halloween, we had a great time visiting Mike's Farm. The hayride was a blast for the kiddos, picking pumpkins was a 1st for the kids and they loved it!... the food at that place was UNBELIEVABLE and the little carnival was just right for the night.

And Halloween was fun. The bigs got just enough candy to be happy and not so much that I had to haul it away in a wheelbarrow. Evie got to visit with Lauren, Brooke, Shawn and the gang after treating while Mommy raided her candy stash and hung out with my pals. I DO so miss the camaraderie and craziness of trick o' treating on base. These last 6 years have been so much fun and this year was definitely different... I think next year we'll just head over to Mandy's neighborhood for our crazy fix! That place is hoppin' on halloween!

Charley had a blast BOOING everyone and Eva was quite the Princess in her finery and high heel shoes. Mercy did some treating with her sisters for a bit while Max handed out candy (somewhat appropriate I guess... the tiny one goes on the run and the caveman grunts and chucks candy at kids...) with Daddy. Next year should be REALLY interesting with FOUR little tricksters running around!

It was so wonderful to have our whole family together for such a fun weekend! Can't wait for next year...I'm planning the costumes already!

Enjoy the pics!
love,
the clan mac mama







Align Left

1 comment:

Connie Drago said...

Awesome pics! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to the mini macs.