Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Turkey, pie and a spark in my eye....


Mommy and Max

Dude, what is up with that hair?
(Mini Mercy is FASCINATED with hair!)


Nana and the minis

Whew! Crazy days of packing, traveling, visiting, eating, shopping, more packing, more traveling, attempting to decorate for Christmas and remember to breathe and eat...
Jeepers. Sometimes I feel like one of those little balls that jumps around in a machine, pinging off all the sides but never stops. Well, actually I do feel like that. All the time. Which leads to my lack of posting, calling, decorating and well, just about everything except keeping my head above the laundry stacks.
I have a sewing room. It has a sewing machine, notions and tons of fabric. It's very pretty. The only thing I ever use it for is to sit at my computer and pay bills or something. Certainly don't use it to blog. LOL
I have a BIG yard. It has toys strewn all over the back of it and we look like the NC version of the beverly hillbillies. I'm sure my neighbors love us.
I have a front yard with flower beds. The shrubs are hideous and I refuse to spend my money landscaping yet another house that isn't mine, so we just keep trimming them back, hoping they don't look as bad as we think they do. Add the never ending weeds and OOOHHHH, I might win "trashy yard of the month."
I have a brain. It's fried. Because of the very cute little people you see below. I might be stupid now, but these kids sure are great, so it's all worth it. :-)



Playroom Chaos...


Playtime!


Ivy and the Max Man


Evie and Aunt Sammy mugging for self shots!


Nana and her littlest diva


Type A mini tiff in training!


Seriously? Who is cuter?
Even with the major snot?


How does she do that? I wanna do it!


Aunt Sammy and Haley with the littlest beans.



Eva, Charley, JoJo & Ivy, proudly posing with Eva's new horse for her Julie doll. This time of year is like a gift-a-palooza for my oldest bean! Happy Birthday!! The best gift of all was her cousins, Aunt Sammy and Nana surprising her for a weekend visit! More on that soon...

And finally, our biggest surprise of all....





Clan Mac bean #5

And yes, there is only one.
And yes, I know how this happens.
And no, we did NOT plan it.
And yes, I will be busy. (am i not already?)
Now taking reservations for live in help for next summer. And well, forever.
Send donations for the suburban fund to...
Wish us luck! and pray for sanity!

Love to all,
the clan mac mama (+1. again.)

2 comments:

thekellyfive said...

I am seriously FREAKING OUT!!!!!! As soon as I saw the title I KNEW!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Now that I live closer, count me in for a shift! Sending lots of LOVE for all SEVEN *phew* of you!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Wow! Lots to celebrate this Christmas. Congratulations! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy, peace, and sweet new baby magic!