Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eva Grace is now seven...


crazy bigs at outback to celebrate!

what a gift she is from heaven!
Funny, sweet and silly too,
Help is what she loves to do!
Growing up, but not too fast,
I hope these years are not soon past!
So much joy my firstborn brings,
I especially love to hear her sing!
It fills me to the brim with pride
whenever she is by my side!
Such compassion and grace are in her heart,
She'll never set others apart!
Her laughter tinkles like the sweetest of bells,
Especially when a joke she tells!
Oh, my sweet little Eva Grace,
you make this world such a better place.
Thank you for the love you share,
and how often you truly show you care.
We love you more each and every day,
and are awed by your sweet and sunny rays!

Happy 7th Birthday Evie Grace. WE LOVE YOU!!

Mommy, Daddy, Charley, Max and Mercy




Birthday baking before the sugar sets in...


And after!!


Mommy and Mercy posing for photographer Charley...
(yes, she really took this. I swear she takes better pics than me!)


My other "set" of twins.
(might be easier to see if Mercy wasn't trying to eat the buzzer, but hey, we were all starving!)

3 comments:

The Solley Six said...

were these photos taken...by any chance, at a chilis? the smile on your face seems to be that of anticipation for the molten lava chocolate cake sundae thingy.
Happy b-day Eva!

Tommye said...

Happy Birthday to Eva!

Connie Drago said...

Happy Birthday Eva Grace! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Love, Aunt Connie