Monday, December 01, 2008

Dec 2, 2008... 13 years and counting...

Happy 13th Anniversary to my Wonderful Husband!


I Love your snuggles!


I Love our life!

13 years ago today
my father gave me away,
unto you
I said "I DO!"
I could never have foreseen
how you'd treat me like a queen,
giving all you can
because you're just that kind of man.
As each day passes
the time like molasses,
I imagine your embrace,
keeping me safe.
I can't wait til you're near,
til your voice I hear.
Not across the miles,
but accompanied by your smile.
I cannot begin to unfold
the love in my heart & soul,
it encompasses all
and knows no wall.
Each day when I wake as your wife,
I know this is my destined life.
For God has joined us as one,
what a blessing He has done.

Happy Anniversary My Love,
Tiff









3 comments:

Tommye said...

Congratulations on 13 years.I wish you many many more!

Connie Drago said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 13 amazing years of creating the Clan McCawley and may your happiness and love continue to grow, just like your litte family :)
Love you guys, Connie

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Happy Be-lated Anniversary! How is everything going? Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly. Hope you are surviving the deployment. We are getting closer to having Adam home. Not in time for the holidays, but happy to have the end in sight. Hang in there and hope you find some joy and peace during the holidays.