Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


Our expanding family posing for a quick pic on our way out
to Church. We ate dinner AND took a pic AND were EARLY.
No, this is not the twilight zone and I am not lying.


Eva, Charley & their good friends, in front of the tree. I'm
practicing getting 4 kids to actually look at the camera at the
same time. 3 out of 4 ain't bad!


My GREAT friend, Nancy and I, all dressed
up to celebrate the birth of Jesus!


Me, all wrapped up and ready to be delivered!
(I WISH. Just a few more weeks to go. You
all BETTER be praying for Jan 14 or I WILL
NOT post pics of these little miracles. :-)


My mini macs, all dressed up in new Christmas jammies
from Nana. SO excited to celebrate Jesus'
birthday AND put out cookies for Santa and
go to sleep to wait for his arrival! Their sweetness to
each other is inspiring!

Stay tuned, loyal readers. I have quite a video treat for you later today!

with love,
giant tiff and the many mini macs.

1 comment:

Michelle Misterkiewicz Wright said...

Great pics! You know, Theo's birthday is on January 14. I will be keeping my fingers crossed!