Saturday, May 12, 2018

All done today.

I held a broken mama today.
Her sobbing body shaking in my tight grasp.
I had no words or wisdom that could ease her pain.
Only love to lend, pain to share and tears to mingle.

Somewhere deep in my soul, I sensed it.
That the intense, unending pain would dominate this day.
But that the other dominating force would be the hand of the Lord-
molding and guiding, bringing another broken heart into the ever-widening circle.

Thank you, Lord, for giving me the blessing of being a safe haven for just one moment for another broken mama.  

A Hallelujah Chorus and a Castle on a Cloud...
memories of my little loves resonate so loud.
Each one of them an imprint deep into my heart...
even in eternity, we're never far apart.
Forever and for always, in my soul they'll dwell...
the music of their memories tinkling as a bell.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 
Psalm 73:26

love,
clan mac mama

No comments: