Saturday, January 14, 2012

A little help...

goes a long, long, way when you are sick, exhausted and at your limit.
I've got no wit tonight, nothing profound. Just a simple...
Thank. You. Wonderful. Friends.
for an afternoon of much needed rest, quiet and an opportunity to just be.

God is so Good. Just so Good.
His gifts are many.
His love is endless.
And I am just so grateful.

Because he brought these people into my life. Those who helped me today, those who help me other days, those who lift me up, dry my tears, encourage me, love my children, cut up my trees, fix my fence, change my light bulbs, cart my kids around, bring me soup, eat dinner with me & my crazy clan...

and those who just listen with a willing and giving heart.

Thank you, each and every one of you.
You all know who you are.
My love goes out to each of you with a beholden heart.

love,
tiff


No comments: