Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 more day...







until my hubby is DONE with TBS! Praise God for this time that has flown. I cannot wait until tomorrow morning at 10 am!!! I am so proud of my sweet soulmate, he has excelled! Just 24 hours until my family is whole again.

Just a few weeks until we hit Jacksonville, NC, running like crazy to find a new home. Please pray that we get base housing on Le Jeune quickly. Mama is running out of patience for family separations.
Finally...


The M-n-M's are doing great, smiling, giggling, grabbing things and growing like weeds. The big g's are settled into this new life pretty well, if I do say so myself. (Well, I do say so, then Charley starts acting like the spawn of Satan & Eva trots out the whining... and well, I guess that's life.) I have about a million pics to post, so please be patient with me!










Ok. I'm off to clean or do laundry or feed a baby or...
something.
love,
tiff

1 comment:

The Solley Six said...

How can he stand being away from all that cuteness for even a day! I can hardly stand it myself! Looks like we may be heading back to VA at some point in the not too distant future...maybe I'll actually get to meet Max and Mercy!
And re-meet the big girls who've changed so much since I last saw them. And get to see you, who hasn't changed a bit through all the life-changes. Funny, smart, strong, super-Mom, best friend- Tiffany!