Friday, May 18, 2007

Better days.

My blog posts lately have required a tissue and a dose of prozac, followed by a margarita, retail therapy and playing in traffic. SORRY! I have been in the dumps for a while and it has prompted a bit of blogging under the influence of moving/wine.
We're heading to Texas today. It's been a nice week here in HI, much better after starting a bit roughly. I don't know that I would recommend trying this while moving & with a baby, but we have had some fun! Yesterday we headed to the waterpark and our munchkins had a blast! Eva was quite upset this morning that we wouldn't be able to go back (until i told her about Schlitterbaun waterpark in Galveston and now she is perfectly fine.)
We'll still be traveling for the next few weeks, so blogging might be intermittent, but I promise to load up some pics of the mac midgets SOON.
luv to all,
tiff & co.

2 comments:

thekellyfive said...

I'm so glad that your move is going as well as a move can go :) We're busy arranging our move to Tampa. In some ways it's easier than a mil. move (less paperwork) but in some ways harder (LOTS more money). We're planning a trip to San Fran next summer... maybe we can get together. Or you can come take a Disney cruise with us :) Love, Debbi

The Solley Six said...

oh no! what is the curling iron incident? i think i had one of those in the 80s with bangs...curling irons remind me of those days...my stick straight hair hasn't seen one since.
FILL ME IN!