Friday, March 23, 2007

All grown up








Little Evie before...

















Eva has been asking for quite some time to have hair "up to her chin." Over Christmas she asked, but Daddy said no. Well, since she has asked several times and understands that we won't be able to have braids, we finally gave in. Knowing this was a big deal, I elected to take her alone AND take pictures. Oh, I almost cried when she took that first big cut! It was hard enough to see my baby with a grown up do, but my sister didn't get to help her take that big step! I miss you AND your scissors, Sis. So, without further adieu...






Grown up Evie Grace, after...












































































Breaking Daddy's heart, one lock at a time!




























And as a P.S., here is my other grown up girl, with TWO ponytails!






7 comments:

thekellyfive said...

Ohhhh... I got all teary-eyed when I read this because it was like reliving Annalise's big girl haircut all over again. But I have to say that I love her having shorter hair and everyone thinks the "bob" is so cute. Evie's is adorable, too! But Addison has a long way to go to catch up with Charley... she's going to be bald forever just like Annalise!
Love, Debbi

Aimee said...

I can't believe she got her hair cut off! It is really cute though. She is such a pretty girl, and very photogenic.

Unknown said...

So freaking cute! cant wait for you guys to get to the states!

The Solley Six said...

oh that's sweet. i think she looks more like you now! i see your face in hers! and we should get sloane and charley together for a pigtail party. i'm sure we could get like 6 in each head!

Michelle Misterkiewicz Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Misterkiewicz Wright said...

So cute and Evie looks so grown up. Sammi just got her hair cut, too. Of course that was after she cut a little bit herself.

Is Charley walking?

Hope to see you guys soon.

mandy said...

Your girls are beautiful they grow up to fast my baby just turned 4. We finally got orders back to jacksonville we just bought a house so brookes last day of school is may 18 and then I will join White. Take care I want your phone # when you get back in the states Mandy