Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My "big" little Bro!

So, I went to the PX to buy a magazine. I never expected to be able to actually purchase said magazine in our paltry PX magazine aisle. IMAGINE my joy and surprise to find the magazine, Revolver, actually in stock and waiting there just for me to buy it. Why, you wonder, would I be so interested in this magazine. Well, let's see... BECAUSE MY LITTLE BROTHER IS IN IT!!!! I know he is reading this and cringing at me making a HUGE deal about this, but it's totally my right as the dorky older sister!!!!!
Although most of my friends aren't really into major heavy metal, if you happen to find it remotely interesting, check out the new devildriver record. My brother produced it!!!!! The mention in the magazine was for this work.
Okay, I'm done bragging now. YOU ROCK MARKIE MARKERTON!!

No comments: