Saturday, August 12, 2006

My cutie patootie punkins!



Riding the waves with daddy!
Hangin' with Dad!





Here are some pics from our very first family "vacation" to Oura Wan Beach. Eva & I had a great time building our very first sandcastle (improvising building w/tupperware & a hair color bowl), Charley & I hung out in the hammock snoozing, Eva rode the waves with Daddy, then went for a swim in the yard, and I took my girlies for a sunset walk to watch the waves, collect sea glass & shells. We had a fantastic time & it was so wonderful to enjoy the long days with my hubby & girls.
We miss you all!
luv,
tiff

2 comments:

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Hi Tiffany,
I just got the link to your blog off of Angi's. I love the family photos and the great sunset. We are really going to miss Oura Wan..it was our favorite island escape!

The Solley Six said...

oh, how beautiful. this is the best picture. geez i miss oura wan...geez i miss eva's big girl in little body talking, i miss charley and her HAIR, and i really miss my best friend. we'll always have oura wan. when is christmas, again?