Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I dreamed of Sammy last night...

in my arms I held him tight.
So surprised was I to feel his hug,
a deeper hole in my heart was dug.
But blessed was I to see his face,
to feel the love of his warm embrace.
I pray Mercy will soon inhabit my dreams,
giving me kisses and dancing in bright moonbeams.
When morning comes I'll still feel her kiss,
bringing with it a fleeting moment of bliss.
I'll simply never understand why,
rivers of tears I'll cry and cry.
Oh God, my God, please help me SEE,
and rest in the peace that You can be.  

4 comments:

cjeggerman said...

Love you, praying for you, thinking of them and you every day. Carla Jo

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Praying with you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy T. said...

Tiffany,

Have you read Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman's book "Choosing to SEE" where they recount their daughter Maria's tragic death about 6 years ago? I re-read it recently and was so moved again. You reminded me when you asked God to help you SEE....

In prayer for you,

Nancy