Monday, February 10, 2014

According to Sam, I'm now...

a Super & I've got BOOM power! (In his world, a "Super" is a superhero and we have all been assigned specific powers in his "Super" world.) BOOM, go clean your ROOM, you little terd!


According to Mercy…she would prefer a regular teacher because "it's not good that you yell." This is usually followed by her fawning all over me & telling me how much she loves me, how pretty I am and how much she misses me when I'm gone.  (As if that ever happens.  I homeschool & live in my pajamas.  Going out takes too much effort. HAHA.)



According to Max…he has no power, but he is a magical snowman named Olaf.


According to Charley…she is NEVER growing up & I am the BEST MOM EVER.  (I really am.  I let her wear train conductor striped overalls that are too short with random funky shirts & crazy big DC tennis shoes.  Top this with a baseball cap & you've got the cutest tomboy EVER.)

 According to Eva…well, she's 11 and I'm boring, so there is nothing to report here.  Actually, that is a big fat lie.  We are weird unsocialized homeschoolers, so she still thinks I'm cool, is obsessed with what fads were popular when I was her age, what a mullet looked like, why my mom wouldn't buy me parachute pants, what my favorite fad was AND she does think I'm pretty cool.





Finally, according to Mommy, these 2 are officially growing up too fast!  Where did the last 5 years go???

No comments: