Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh, my mini macs...

Mommy is just so darn sorry. I've let so much time pass by with no news of you. So much has happened and the time has flown by...

Sam... you let Mommy rock you to sleep now. IT is just the sweetest time. You are quite the stubborn little Mac...wonder where you get THAT from?

Mercy... you are the littlest mommy with the sweetest heart... and the most heartbreaking sadness over your Daddy being gone.

Max...You are just a little turkey butt. Fakey Fakerton is my most favorite term of endearment for you. Stubborn, smart and DETERMINED. Your smile melts my heart and the kisses you give are sweeter than any candy.

Charley...my heart just almost bursts when you tell me you'll always live next door. I'm going to hold you to that! Math is your favorite part of the day, which completely CRACKS me up, since I'm the one teaching you and really...you should be teaching me!

Eva...my sweet, amazing firstborn baby. It's been a little tough lately...and your capacity to love, forgive and stay strong is SO inspiring to Mommy. I love you more than you can ever know...well, until you have your own little mini-me. Thank you, sweet bean, for your sweet soul.

Charles...I miss you so much it hurts. I'm lonely and I need a hug. Send me one from across the miles...I"m sending one to you.

2 months down. Thank You Jesus!
love,
tiff & the many mini macs

No comments: