Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Putting it in writing...

For 2010!
I promise to TRY very hard to....

1. not be late for stuff with my kids (this may necessitate shaving my head and not wearing make-up. Oh, the sacrifices we make for our spawn.)

2. make it to the gym 3 mornings a week at 8:30. (this is necessitated by preggo state #5, my dropping behind and the crap I crave on a regular basis.)

3. live on a budget. (I REALLY WANT MY OWN HOUSE. enough said.)

4. get my God MOJO rolling again. (This means all my GOD MOJO mamas need to move here... so get packing Nancy, Cheryle, Vanessa, Shannon, Franca, Holly & Emily!)

5. be even more organized. (Yes, I know this is a sickness. But I do NOT wish to be medicated. It just makes me happy to be a complete neat freak. and organizational freak. and...well, I'm just REALLY type A.)

6. appreciate my children right now. in this moment. even when I am ready to go all bonzo on them and my fun meter is pegged. :-)

SO... what about you? What will you do in the New Year?

Love,
the pregopotamus

No comments: