Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!

Ok, so here it is in a nutshell. The holidays & household projects kicked my butt, so blogging got shoved under the keyboard for a while. BUT, I'm back. I'll spare you the gory details of the last few months and let the pictures tell our story... (up to Turkey day, Christmas deserves it's own post!) Love & Happy New Year to all...


Charley analyzing her gymnastics class while
showing off her adorably fat little belly and legs!





Giving Thanks for our MANY blessings at Eva's Turkey Day Celebration


Hangin' with Uncle Ted, the ultimate 'Skins fan!


Turkey Day Fun at Aunt Deb & Uncle Ted's
Rebecca is the BEST cousin!


Charley declaring her Green Bay Packer love
to get in good with Aunt Deb, the ultimate Green
Bay FREAK!



Birthday Madness!!! Disco Days was our theme, slabs of ice cream cake our big dream!


Clan Mac Carving Madness!!


A sweet kitty and magical Pumpkin Fairy
(yes I made those costumes. YEAH, man!)


That's my clan with me dressed as California Barbie. LOL


Charley really trick or treatin'! My little chocoholic.

4 comments:

thekellyfive said...

Very cute pics! Glad to hear all is well for the McCawleys. I especially love the fat tummy... I'm so glad Addison's is still plump and round! Happy New Year!

The Solley Six said...

oh! look at all the fun you've been having. i have to say...Charley has TOTALLY morphed since i last saw her. She reminds more of Eva now (maybe cuz that's what Evie was like when I met her). MAN! Can you believe Eva was ever that young? She's like a whole BIG kid now!
We're in a moving to Turkey frenzy. I can cry or laugh at anything someone might say to me like a time bomb with no rationale whatsoever. if you call me and hear MWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH- our phone's not broken..that's just all i can say now. thank goodness my fingers still work for typing while nursing and eating tombstone pizza at the same time.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Great pics! I especially love the Halloween costumes...way to go! Looks like you are starting to get a little more settled. That first year is really the hardest, but looks like you are staying busy and having fun. Can't get over how big your girls are. Happy 2008 to all of you!

Aimee said...

Love the costumes. If only I would get my machine out and learn to use it. Miss you guys!