Saturday, February 13, 2010

Down the rabbit hole...

I have gone. Sometimes I think that I've completely lost myself in this crazy busy life. I don't write, I don't sew, I don't sing, I don't teach. Where Have I Gone? If you find me, can you send me back? I miss Me.
Me has been replaced by a short order cook, chauffer, maid, incubator, maid...etc...
I wear the same clothes all the time because I am pregnant AGAIN and nothing is comfortable.
I am too tired to do anything but stare at the tv when I am not fulfilling previously aforementioned roles.
I forget birthdays.
I don't answer emails.
I don't buy cards for people.
I don't remember to call people back.
I don't remember to be nice as much as I would like to be.
I don't have any idea how I am going to function after June.
Ugh.
I'm going to stare at the tv.

1 comment:

Connie Drago said...

ok, it's time for some more straight talk. You are an incredible mother and friend. You are raising 4 beautiful, wonderful, intelligent, (the list could go on and on) children and preparing to add 1 more to that list. You are a wonderful friend, and those of us who know you and love you understand when you occassionally forget those things, because ultimately, we are granted the chance to share in all of the amazing fun and love of your family! Be nice to yourself!! I promise I will be there to visit soon! Miss you, love you guys, hugs and kisses to the mac midgets.